I recently visited a gym and encountered several diet conscious people there, while discussing with them, I came to realize an important fact about their diet plans that I would like to share with you:
- Most of the people find the diet plans are hard to follow and they occasionally overlook the instructions and consume items other then from their diet menu
- Most of these assume that they will still get the right results, which is incorrect. As I found many of them getting no good results despite they have spent 4 to 8 months in gym and following the exercises plan correctly
- Some of these have increased their weight too, on discussion I found that these are mostly those who do not follow the diet plan given along with the exercise plan
- Remember doing the exercise naturally increase your body metabolism and increase the demand of diet. And in that case many people intake more food then they do normally, thus resulting in increasing the weight rather then loosing it
- Remember the diet plans given with exercise plans are mostly designed thoughtfully, to give you more calories but still keep the fats low. For example 2 spoons of yogurt can give you similar amount of energy as you can get from a glass of milk. but a glass of milk will take more space in your stomach and can result in more fat.
- I found that 1 out of 10 people get the results as they wanted from their diet plan in 2 to 3 months time (or less). On discussing with these people I found that these are the one who strictly follow the diet menu given to them, for at least first 2 months.
In short, I strongly focus that you must follow an intelligently made diet plan strictly specially while you are also doing exercises.
If you like you can get some good Diet Plans here that works in a month
OR a complete and easy to follow diet and weight loss plan here
Wish you best of luck with your diet plan and diet menu to loose weight and live a happy long life.